Anton Schneider Clocks
Anton Schneider began producing cuckoo clocks in 1848 in his farmhouse in Schonach. The Schneider family business is now in the 6th generation and has been producing high value cuckoo clocks at its current location since 1952.
In the years between 1952 an 1985 the modern factory building was extended in 7 periods of building. Their clock factory is today among the most modern and largest cuckoo clock factories in the Black Forest. Inspite of this, the old tradition of doing valuable carving work by hand has been maintained and in the last few years even greatly improved. This required intensive training of young woodcarvers under our direction.
We have a selection of these clocks in our store and they can also be purchased here on our website.